8.22.2012

...that's my...self:

Surely you've caught the 'theme' going on here this week?
These snapshot descriptions of each person in our nest:
...so, how could I leave out a blurb about me?
Sure, it's narcissistic.
But I'm a blogger, so that's already a given.
------
 And since I just can't shut-up, here I am coming at you live and in techni-colour:


So that wasn't pre-planned, rehearsed... or edited.
You're welcome.

And thanks, thanks for taking the time to be in this nest too!
 We love having you here.

Tell me a little more about yourself!

Mel ;o)

7 comments:

  1. A little narcissism does a body good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah. Well, if anything it will be funny to look back on someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! I love your hair and your nose ring is so awesome. I also love the way you say "about". It reminds me of my dad who is from Wisconsin and says it the same way :) I realize none of these are questions.....


    I just wish we could hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well garsh.. I'm blushing here! ;o) It's always funny how we don't think we have an accent, but that the rest of the world does... wish your world was closer too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! You're adorable and certainly more than your average dork! You don't sound like you've inhaled helium or like Eeyore. I promise.
    You want to know more about me? Well, I posted on my blog today even though I said I wasn't going to again. And this is a prime example of one thing about me: I have trouble making decisions.
    And I can be long-winded and I like to do things on the fly- in the moment and all of a sudden. Sometimes this be good. Sometimes this be bad...
    Have a fun weekend!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, you're too kind to 'lie' to a helium-sucking eeyore dork like me! lol.... And I LOVE that your indecisiveness means that I get to read your blog again.. so that's a 'good' in my books.
    You really should be HERE this weekend... folk fest.. woo-hoo!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to be there this weekend! I know... But we are going to go to the Winona peach festival so that should be fun. Have fun at the folk fest!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!