4.04.2013

My latest painting... reveal!

acrylic on canvas.
 ----------------
A sky awash with turquoises, violets, cerulean and jade.
A soft shore with the misty waves crashing in.
A quiet path through the lush wooded hills.

The perfect getaway...
...much like painting it was for me.
-----------------

This is the latest commissioned work I've had the pleasure of creating.
I'm blessed to have the support + encouragement of people/friends who are eager to invest in my paintings and in turn help me support our wee nest here.
Thanks for all your kindness!

Creatively yours,
Mel ;o) 
 

10 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Mel! I'm so glad you find time to make these wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!! beautiful. so happy you are painting again. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is stunning! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty.
    I love that you're wearing your painter's hat.
    Do you paint in your everyday clothes? I have to change into a painting outfit. I get very messy.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gypsy in Jasper4 April 2013 at 11:59

    Gorgeous, Mel. I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is stunning!!!! i love all the colors in the sky; so amazing.
    just looks so heavenly...i don't understand painting at all, so am just baffled by the beauty of all the layered colors. (i've only ever achieved 'mud.':)


    and looks like Azriel is learning early :D !! what a wonderful gift to share together<3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks SO much for all your warm wonderful encouragements friends!! Delighted that you love it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW MEL! THIS IS BEAUTIFULLLLLL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely wonderful. It actually reminds me of home a LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this!! Beautiful! Your skies are amazing....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!