4.24.2013

here + there.

logs + laces.
wide open spaces.
savouring the scenery.
taking home the 'greenery' (pussy willows).
caught snuggling.
 again, that face.
fancy feathers + boot envy.
quilting + colour crushes!
Wow, already halfway through another week?!
I guess it's flying by because it's been full.
Full of nature walks in the sunshine.
Painting canvases during naptimes.
Visiting friends, doctors (for lil' Hudson - all good!) and family.
Quilting in every other spare moment. (more on that tomorrow).
Playing with the kids.
Washing the dishes...
...and all that jazz.

We truly are blessed.
Even in the trials - I see so much to be thankful for in these simple moments around our Nest.
I think Springtime is breathing some fresh life/hope in these parts.

How about you, ya sweet nutters.
How's your world spinning this week?

Mel ;o)

8 comments:

  1. Claudia Guerreiro24 April 2013 at 09:11

    yay outside pictures!! lol so happy the weather has been nicer for you. lovely pics. it's been a busy week here entertaining family but oh so good. enjoy the rest of your week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, hehe, we DO get outside more often now...! ;o) It's lovely.. well, right now it's raining again, but it's spring! Glad you're having such a lovely week there too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicola Rothmann25 April 2013 at 06:43

    Sounds lovely!
    Here its been Spring, well i guess Winter cleaning then, getting of rid of all those dust bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... so you're heading into Winter now then? Still trying to understand how this world works! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gypsy in Jasper25 April 2013 at 22:54

    A) THOSE SNEAKERS ARE OUT OF CONTROL AMAZING. I so need a pair of those in my wardrobe. Deets, please.

    B) Yay! I'm so glad to see Azi wearing her hairclip.


    C) That scenery look gorgeous. I think I could spend some time next to that lake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks - me too! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. heheh.. aren't they great?! Um, I've had those sneeks for years... so not even sure I remember where I got them (maybe Winners??) because they are LEVI's brand, they even have a bit of *sparkle* in the brown parts, love the plaid though! Doesn't Azi look sooo pretty with her hairclip - thanks again! That 'little lake' is the centre of our city, I'm really growing fond of it here! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!