7.29.2012

wee wood wander...

Water. Woods. Wandering.

Nothing soothes this mama's soul as much as getting far away from the noise of the city... and getting lost somewhere by a babbling brook under a sparking canopy of leaves.

Granted, lugging a stroller along for Mr. Chunks... and hearing Miss.Meltdown scream "I don't like plants!  I want to go home and go to bed!"... does  alter the ambiance.

Nevertheless, a lovely weekend was spent in these various woods.parks.rivers. 

Where do you love to 'get away' to?

Mel ;o)


2 comments:

  1. Laura_vanderherberg29 July 2012 at 23:06

    I went to Jack Lake today in Apsley, to a cottage. I went on a tour of the lake and it was gorgeous today. I am glad you had fun today too! 

    ReplyDelete
  2.  sounds like a nice time - glad you got to soak up the lovely weather! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!