12.05.2011

there she sews again...

I think it's safe to say at this point that creativity is my narcotic.  I honestly try to find a moment in each and every day to sit down and create.sew.paint.... anything!

Having an upcoming craft show always helps focus my projects.. since my brain tends to bounce with ideas (and I force myself to stick with one task long enough to finish it before hopping off to another merry notion).  Seen here are some of my wee hoots - special Christmas version in a cheery cherry red!

Ah yes, tis' a crafter's life for me.  I'll be showing you more 'sneak peeks' of what will be stuffed.crammed.wedged onto my Needle and Nest table this coming weekend.  I'm really excited for the show!  If you're local (or can manage the road trip) I'd love to see you there!

Creatively yours,
Mel ;o)

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm liking the headspace you're in mama -- I'm getting there! Trying to work my crafty area into a functional haven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the owls, they look super cute!! I've been sewing some myself, but teeny tiny versions. so cute! have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh*  send some crafting desire this way!  i'm more interested in creating my art space when i really need to be creating my art.  i too have my last show this weekend and i'm just not into adding to my table :(  i guess it's ok, it's not like i don't have anything to jam pack it with, just wanted a few new things.... ahh well.  good luck to you!  wish i could come browse <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. (sending craftiness and hugs your way!)... omigosh that's so GREAT you got a craft space up and running - hope your show goes great tooo - we'll be crafting twins this weekend ;o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Paula!  Figures you would like the owls... hehe...  I was soooo tempted to sew a pile of mini ones as tree ornaments - but decided to not get 'crazier' with more products than my table can hold!
    Have a lovely week too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah yes, the room you got the cozy carpet for?  It's great to have a 'zone' isn't it.... I love mine, but lately it's just been working.crafting.overwhelming our dining room table (since Ben is the early to bed, early to bake bread man)! ;o)  Someday I'll have my studio back!  Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!