9.15.2011

my kilt-y pleasure.

Azriel is taking the term 'young driver' to a whole new level.  
I figured we could start her early, and then she can chauffeur her mama around town (yes, I'm 31 and I don't drive - it's for your safety, really).

So she's still a thumb-sucker, but I believe she can handle this new responsibility. Especially now that she's in training to be the 'big sister'.  :o)


 Gosh I loved this outfit on her the other day!  And double gosh, our bonnie lass is turning 2 in another month!

Azriel's outfit:
hat/beret/toque thing - thrifted [Billabong]
tank top - mama painted [you may remember the d.i.y]
adorable kilt - thrifted [Children's Place]
capri pants - thrifted.
sandals - yep... thrifted.

To find your Thursday's dose of other cute lads and lasses... drive on down to Mama Loves Papa for Small Style again.

chauffeured mama,
Mel :o)



6 comments:

  1. I don't drive either and i'm 38!
    Love her style and congrats on the new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!  Love her hat!  Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellowfinchdesigns15 September 2011 at 13:43

    oh, i love that hat!! i would wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. That hat is great. Even better that she keeps it on!! Congratulations on babe #2. caught a glimpse of your maternity photo below. Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She couldn't look more adorable!!! I love the hat and skirt! CUTEE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I LOVE the Big Sister shirt. YAY! Do you really not drive? At all? I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!