8.31.2011

Recent bird mobiles.

 Morning friends,  just wanted to show you a few more of the flocks that have recently left the nest here.
The custom orders have been coming in fairly steady over the past while.  Seen above is a custom order for a 'earthy, gender-neutral nursery'.  The customer had some art pieces that I could reference for the colour choices.  They also wanted to keep the branch in a natural finish.

Here was another custom order for a girl's nursery.  I love those 'watermelon' combinations of bright greens and melon pinks!  They chose a white painted branch.

Yesterday our family went hiking in our favourite woods to start gleaning some more branches.
I figured I better start stocking up for a long winter in case I ran out before spring!

You can still find other variations of my bird mobiles at GLOW maternity for you local folks.  You can also contact me directly about an order.  Sorry, I don't mail these mobiles usually... unless you wanted to provide the branch and I just mail you the birds! :o)

Off to more crafting.sewing.toddlering,
Mel :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!