3.24.2011

paper to pinafores

 This morning after bringing our daughter into our bed, she got up and grabbed her favorite 'morning read' for this week - the adventures of "Little Bear". I love these moments.  Snuggled in bed together. Morning sunlight peeking into the corner of our eyes.  Enjoying the sweet stories (and illustrations) of this classic.  The little girl in the book - Emily, has me wanting to sew a toddler pinafore/smock for our Azriel...
 ...oh I love that lil' bit of vintage ruffle!  I could sew one for Azriel this spring, as her crafting smock even.  I do love the look of this vintage little pinafore too.  Which reminds me, I need to go get sewing.... have a lovely day out their friends!
Mel ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!